Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Keep the cold days at bay with the SAMARA by SOIA & KYO - a semi-fitted, knee-length down coat designed with a protective hood with a puffy opening panel and a puffer bib with a rib-knit collar. Crafted with details like an elastic drawcord at the back of the waist, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, polar fleece-lined pockets with hidden zippers, and a water-repellent exterior, the SAMARA will become your new winter go-to.
- Hood with hidden button closure at hood opening
- Nylon puffer inside hood, hood opening & bib
- Rib inside bib collar
- Elastic drawcord with metal cord stopper at back waist
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 2-ways silver metal zipper front closure
- Angled nylon welt pockets with hidden zippers
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Quilted black nylon lining
- Up to -30°C / -22°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40'' / 101 cm.
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Combo: 100% polyamide / nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide / nylon. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.