Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The ARIANA by SOIA & KYO is the goldilocks of transitional weather essentials –– never too hot, never too cold, always just right. Some will call it a coatigan, but it’s so much more. This part-coat-part-cardigan jacket is made from over 70% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibers derived from sustainable wood and pulp. The ARIANA also delivers a modern shirt collar, hi-low shirttail hem and full front metal zipper. And because nobody should go without pockets, we added three with ribbed edging. Perfection does exist.
- Hi-low hem
- Shirt collar
- SAB 1-way metal zipper front closure
- Patch pockets with ribbed opening edge
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 34'' / 86.36 cm.
- Shell: 72% sustainable viscose, 72% PBT.
- Hand wash in cold water. Dry clean with perclhorethene-mild process. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Dry flat.