Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
DELLA is a mixed-media jacket with an adjustable storm visor hood. The streamlined silhouette is defined by a recycled lustrous light down channel quilt front. With indoor-outdoor versatility, the sleeves, shoulders, and back are crafted from soft double-face jersey. A velvet embroidered signature M adds plush detail.
- Mixed-media jacket
- 100% recycled lustrous light down front
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Double-face jersey sleeves, shoulders, and back
- Centre front zip front closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Signature M velvet embroidery on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Shell (Knit. In-visible): 53% cotton, 47% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.